We have listed the following credentials, certifications and steps we have taken to become one of the best in the industry. Why hire someone else when you can have the best?
- Morris Pools is Licensed, Bonded & Insured by the Registrar of Contractors. (ROC 295009) We have taken all the necessary steps to provide you with the security and ease of mind knowing that you have hired the right pool company who has been through the testing and checks by the ROC to ensure you are getting a quality company.
- We are trained Certified Pool Operators. (CPO) We have taken hours of training and passed the necessary exam to be recognize by the National Swimming Pool Foundation, the world’s leading verifiable pool training credential. (This kind of a big deal)
- We are also Certified Building Professionals (CBP) by the Association of Pool Spa Professionals. To achieve the industry’s premier designation, the certified pool builder has been thoroughly tested and has committed to upholding the highest standards. These standards ensure that you, as the consumer, are getting the best pool on the market today. (This is a huge deal!)
- We are members of the Independent Pool & Spa Service Association (IPSSA) where we collaborate each month with some of the most knowledgeable people in the pool service industry.
- We carry the best pool insurance in the industry. You can now feel more secure and protected, knowing that Morris Pools is here to serve you with confidence and responsibility. Sometimes we make mistakes. We are human too. That’s why we carry only the best insurance in the industry to keep you covered.
- Our team of trained technicians are actually employees of Morris Pools. They are not sub-contractors so they are covered under workers compensation insurance.